Can we just have a moment of silence for those poor teens whose parents monitor their internet usage
- Theodor Seuss Geisel: Can you use your imagination?
- J.K. Rowling: Do you believe in Magic?
- Rick Riordan: Do you know your myths?
- Ryan Murphy: Why be like everyone else?
- Suzanne Collins: Are you going to make the right choice?
- George R. R. Martin: All die, so why fear it?
- Veronica Roth: There are always secrets to be broken?
- Cassandra Clare: What would you do for love?
- Lauren Oliver: What is a world without love?
- Orson Scott Card: Can you really break the status quo of society?
- Scott Westerfeld: How does one define beauty?
- John Green: What is the purpose of living?
- Stephenie Meyer: Can you get a boyfriend?
Courage is the dog of an elderly couple who live out in the middle of Nowhere (literally). The show’s title erroneously describes him as “cowardly” despite the fact that he almost constantly saves his owners from hellish peril. If you were always plagued by monsters and weird barbers, you’d be pretty fucking scared too, asshole.
- prince harry: fuck it, i'm never going to be king anyway